Retargeting and Remarketing, What You Should Know

No Comments

The best SEO is achieved by reaching out to the right audience through many different methods, which include retargeting and remarketing. Using these methods as part of a web marketing strategy to improve marketing results can be done effectively. Every business needs to have retargeting and remarketing strategies incorporated if their websites are performing poorly. This strategy will help convert visitors into customers. Kayan Solutions will help your business understand what is needed in order to increase your customer base.

What is Retargeting?

Retargeting is a form of advertising that is targeted to visitors that have already left your website. Every time a visitor comes to your website, a piece of code, known as a pixel, leaves an anonymous browser cookie. On average, most sites convert only 2% of their visitors. Retargeting helps in keeping the interest of the other 98% of visitors to your website by using the cookies to know when to serve ads. SEO consultants obtain the user information and will then use target advertising and content with specific ads that is related to the audience’s viewing history. It sounds like borderline Internet stalking, but the intent is to improve the audience’s interest. Conversions are likely to increase because the targeting is much more specific. Retargeting is effective because it allows you to advertise to the people who are already familiar with your brand.

It is important that your business should be a part of every mobile app and campaign. Your business should be able to use as much first-party data that is available in order to improve conversions.

What is Remarketing?

Remarketing, though similar to retargeting, is the process of recovering visitors on your website who are not as familiar with your website as current customers of your website. Launched by Google Adwords, it is a strategy that is used by that network.

Though retargeting and remarketing are quite similar, but the way the information is gathered is quite different. The information gathered builds effective SEO that brings attention on the already interested viewers, instead of wasting resources on uninterested audiences. In order to achieve the best results, retargeting and remarketing must be monitored closely, which can be achieved by Kayan Solutions. The principle behind retargeting and remarketing is to get the right ads in front of the right people, based on what other websites visitors have gone on the Internet.

About us

Kayan Solutions is Online Marketing company based in Woodland Hills California -  with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.

Get Free Consultation Now

Fields marked with an * are required

Request a free quote

We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.

More from our blog

See all posts